domingo, 31 de agosto de 2014

Voki



Voki is an exceptional resource.  I believe that creating your own speaking avatar to express yourself is an interesting tool to bear in mind when designing tasks. You can desing a task around a certain topic, for instance everyday life and routines, and ask learners to work on a presentation where they have to introduce themselves, to tell about their routines or certain experiences they would like to share. Do you think learners would find it interesting?

3 comentarios:

  1. You're a genius!!!! I love your Voki. Never better explained. I truly think that Voki is a useful tool when teaching English, as I said in my blog, especially when working with vocabulary. It's funny and it can be taken as a game so as to motivate students but at the same time teaching language.
    See you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Funny, fruitful and motivating! I´m sure we'll aply Voki in our lesson!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Ivana! I loved your voki character! it's funny and interesting. Now, I wnat to try Voki with my students! See you!

    ResponderEliminar